- How It Works
- Visit Help Desk
- Log In
Here’s how it works:
Connect your POS & accounting
We integrate seamlessly with Aldelo Express and all the big accounting systems.
Send Your Invoices
Send photos with our app, in email files or through EDI integrations. Even if they’re hand-scribbled or spilled on, we’re flexible.
Get Immediate Cost Tracking
See real-time food and labor costs, get a daily P&L, get theoretical usage reports, and more.
Tools for Efficiency
Whether you’re a multi-unit operator or an independent, MarginEdge automates tedious processes, connects systems, and radically streamlines key activities like inventory, bill pay, and ordering.
Save time with automated invoice processing
Submit invoices via photos through our app, emailed files, platform uploads, or EDI integrations—whatever works best for you! We capture all the line item data in 24-48 hours, even handwritten scribbles and notes.
- Product-specific—we relate SKU’s across vendors
- Direct sync with your accounting system
- Coding is based on your rules
See it all in one place
We automatically import sales and labor data every night, then export that data in real-time to accounting.
- Daily sales entries (DSRs) automatically sent to accounting using your G/L format
- Daily sales reports comparing sales to the same day last year
- Product mix (PMIX) data for theoretical usage reporting (how much you’ve sold vs. actually used) and menu analysis
Spend less time and make a bigger impact
We help streamline your inventory process and analyze food usage with your counts. Doesn’t mean you’ll like doing inventory more, but it will make it suck a little less.
- Inventory prices are always up-to-date
- New items are added to count sheets automatically
- Centrally control product naming and count-by units
A centralized solution for ordering
Place orders through vendors right from MarginEdge. We update your order guides based on your invoices, so you can track orders from start to finish in one place.
- Customize your guides—organize alphabetically, by category or by sheet-to-shelf
- Manage order guides centrally for multiple locations
- Easily set pars and on-hand levels
Make paying your bills cheaper and easier
Pay your bills directly through MarginEdge, and sync the data straight to your accounting system. MarginEdge Bill Pay is included and unlimited, so no surprise costs from us at the end of the month.
- Schedule bills for future payment
- Pay bills in partial amounts
- Select multiple invoices per check, or skip invoices entirely
Set up price alerts for key items
MarginEdge automatically sends you an email as soon as prices on invoices come in at unexpected costs. You can customize price thresholds for any item.
- Tell us which items you’d like to track and the tolerated threshold
- We automatically send stakeholders an email detailing what happened
- Show vendors right away if something isn’t right
Digitally manage and display recipes for the kitchen
Our easy-to-use interface shows recipes on tablets along with photos, videos, and customizable yield conversions (don’t worry, we do the math!)
- Work from a single, shared playbook across locations
- Print recipe labels for prepped items
- Track allergens
Reports for analysis
After we process your invoices, record your inventories and pull sales and labor data from your POS nightly, our software crunches the numbers and provides actionable reports that are updated daily!
Daily controllable P&L
Theoreticals vs. actuals
See what restaurants are saying
Don’t just take our word for it. Our marketing department will say anything to make us look good.
MarginEdge has so dramatically improved the way we monitor critical costs that we credit it for producing the most profits we’ve ever achieved period after period!
Owner, Tony & Joe’s, and Tavern at Ivy City Smokehouse
MarginEdge has been a huge help for our restaurants. We are now getting better data, real-time, easy to access and understand. I highly recommend MarginEdge.
Partner, Cowboy Jack’s
With the data MarginEdge aggregates we get both the big picture and peace of mind.
Director of Operations, Buffalo Wing Factory